Bring your pet with you....
Pamper your pooch at The Falcondale as listed in the Daily Mail's "6 of the best dog friendly hotels" 2016
Do you feel guilty of leaving your best friend behind whilst on hols? At The Falcondale your furry friend is welcome too!
On arrival your pampered pooch will be presented with a cosy doggy blanket, water bowl and tasty treats.
They can dine from their own menu alongside you in the conservatory and lay by the fire in the lounge before bed. It really is a dogs life.
Highlights of your stay
- 14 acres of land to play or amble around in right on the doorstep
- 3 to 5 mile circular walks available from the hotel
- The whole of the coastal footpath, wooded and forestry walks, hilltop walks and dog friendly beaches are within easy reach
Here’s a few more reasons why you should choose to stay at The Falcondale
If you happen to forget something we can help with providing the following items: -
- Dog blankets, towels and throws
- Washing facility for above
- Food/water bowls
- Poo bags
- Emergency dog food supplies
- Torch available for early morning or late night walks
- We can store fresh meat or titbits in our freezer or refrigerator as long as it is suitably packaged
- Well behaved dogs are able to have dinner or/and breakfast with you in the conservatory—prior arrangement necessary
- Dogs are allowed to be left unattended in your room, however if your dog accidentally damages any fixtures or fixings a charge will be made for the cost of repair or replacement.
- We have a flexible approach to number and size of dogs in each room, please let us know on booking
- We allow dogs in the public lounge, conservatory and terrace provided other residents and guests are respected.
- There is a waste bin close by for scoop bags
- Outside tap
- Bucket and sponge available for dog washing
- Vet information available on request
- Local dog grooming service available on request
- Snoopy is the hotel dog who is friendly and charismatic. The local residents also like to walk their dogs on the hotel drive.
"Fel ci efo dau gynffon"
A way to express great joy and happiness it translates as "like a dog with two tails".
At £10 per night your dogs' overnight stay will include the use of a blanket and water bowl with some complimentary doggy treats as a welcome to the hotel. All you need to do is let us know prior to your arrival that you are bringing your furry friend to stay with you.
Make a booking within the conservatory during restaurant hours where you can order a delicious dinner for your companion at £5 per dog. This will include rice, chicken and gravy alongside a bowl of refreshing Welsh water followed by a chewy ear.
Pre-book a "doggie" box for your say at £20, which will include: -
- Rope Toy
- Poop Bags
- Chewy ear
- Doggie treats
- Falcondale blanket for you to keep
Dog Training and Holiday
For those wishing to improve and advance their relationship with their dog, take a look at our latest Escape which includes training by a qualified and knowledgeable trainer.