A traditional afternoon tea in a country house
If you do not have time for lunch or dinner call by for a coffee and read the newspaper in the lounge, in the heated conservatory or on the terrace that overlooks the Teifi valley towards Lampeter. Scrumptious homemade cakes with a pot of Earl Grey are also ideal whether rain or shine. A little bit of Downton Abbey in West Wales.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday; from 27th November till 19th December; 12.noon-6pm
- 23rd, 24th, 26th, 29th, 30th December; 12noon-6pm
- Sunday, 29th November, 6th, 13th, 20th, 17th December; 3pm
Bookings would need to be made 24 hours in advance to take advantage of the high tea. We would prefer to be ready and prepared for you, rather than having to disappoint you after you travelled to reach us.
Please be aware of the following information when booking
- 24hrs required for all afternoon tea bookings
- As much notice as possible is required for dietary requirements to ensure that we can provide the necessary changes
- Please specify how many of each afternoon tea you would like, for example: 1 sweet tea and 1 savoury tea
- We request you inform us of any extra guests that you may have (adults or children), that may not be eating. This is to ensure that we have a table big enough to accommodate the full party.
Add A bit of sparkle…
Le Dolci Colline Prosecco Spumante NV
£10 200ml bottle; £28 750ml bottle
Gremillet Selection Brut NV Champagne
£12 125ml glass; £47 750ml bottle
Cream Teas at £6 per person
Falcondale cream tea includes a pot of tea or cafetiere of coffee as well as a homemade scone, with strawberry jam and clotted cream – all for £6 per person.
All cakes and biscuits are made by the chefs at The Falcondale. If you would like to pre-order a selection to take home with you please give plenty of notice.