We miss you!
Our hotel bedrooms will be opening from Tuesday 14th July 2020.
It is extremely exciting for us to welcome you back to The Falcondale after many months being closed. We will, of course, be following strict government guidelines and will need your help in adhering to these rules for the health and safety of all.
Reservations are now available via our website only
We are hoping that our restaurant will be opening from the 3rd August – dependant on Welsh Assembly Government updates. In the meantime, breakfast and other dining options can be served to your room.
What opening will look like
As guests you will be welcomed at the front door where we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Should your temperature be higher than 37.8c we will not allow you to enter the building and advise you to call NHS 111 and/or follow government guidelines.
All public spaces, such as the restaurant, lounges and conservatory will be off limits.
Dining will take place within your bedroom. Cooked and continental breakfast will be served to your room, we would ask that you pre-order and book a time the night before.
Evening dinners will also be served to your room. Daily menu can be emailed to you, or a copy printed at reception.
Packed lunches and afternoon teas will be available to pre-order to either takeaway or have in your room.
High risk areas, such as front door, reception, fire doors, handrails will be sanitised often throughout the day.
Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance, where we will encourage its use.
A welcome pack containing your room key, information regarding social distancing, updated policies, antibacterial gel, and facemask will be issued to each room.
A member of management or reception will be on hand to answer any questions, check meal options / times and confirm whether you would prefer your room bill emailed to you or a printed copy brought to your door prior to departure.
Our Promise to you
- We will ensure safe sanitation practices are carried out, and all team members being certified in safe food handling
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities will be available to all customers and team members.
- We will clean and sanitise common areas and surfaces regularly
- Housekeeping will pay extra attention to light switches, door handles, TV remotes, radiator switches within guest bedrooms
- Removal of pens, paper, guest directory, magazines, leaflets from bedrooms. Guest directory will be available from our website, or available on request
- We will keep ourselves informed of government guidelines as and when they are announced and act accordingly.