You can contact us via email email@example.com or by phone on 01570 422910.
We kindly request that if you are ill that you contact us at your earliest convenience to cancel your booking, and not travel to us. Should your town / county / region / area be placed in lockdown we ask that you contact us to cancel your booking, and not travel to us.
Acquiring the “We’re Good to Go” mark is an industry standard that means our business has followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
It is compulsory in Wales that everyone over the age of 11 wears a mask in indoor public spaces. We kindly request that you wear your mask on check-in, checkout, within the public spaces of the hotel, whilst going to a from the toilets.
You can take off your face covering whilst in your room and whilst sat at a table having food or drink.
Dining at The Falcondale
- There will be table service only. Guests cannot stand at the bar, or wander around the public spaces.
- Drink and food orders will be taken by a member of our team and brought to your table.
- Physical distancing measures will be applied, such as tables being spaced out
- Limit to groups of up to 6 people (not including children under 11 years of age or carers). If all the people attending live together, the size of the group is not limited to 6.
- Details (name, telephone number) will be asked from all persons aged 18 and over for Trace, Track and Protect purposes only.
- You will be asked to give contact details for purposes of tracing people in the event of an outbreak being linked to the venue
- There will be no live music
- Bookings a table is highly recommended as the amount of tables available are limited
Whilst staying at the hotel, we will not be entering your room for housekeeping. Should you require anything please ask reception who will place your items outside your room door. There is an option to request a “housekeeping light” service where housekeeping will make the bed and replace your tea tray. We kindly request that you leave your room whilst this service takes place.
The best and easiest way to keep us all safe is to wash our hands.
We kindly request that you “Be Smart, Stay Apart” and keep your distance from our staff and other guests.
Your Room Key
Please keep your room key with you during your stay and leave on reception desk on departure. These will be sanitised before the next guest stays.
Should you become ill during your stay
Please inform us if you are ill, and phone NHS 111 to take advice and guidance on the best course of action.
What steps we are taking
We have undertaken staff training and gained the “We’re good to go” mark. We are dedicated to ensuring all our guests and staff are safe whilst at The Falcondale and have taken the necessary precautions to make this happen. The hotel operates an hourly and daily cleaning list which has identified high touch points such as handrails, door handles, light switches etc. Your room has been cleaned by a team member whose received extra training and is following new guidelines that concentrates on high risk surfaces.
Our Promise to you
- We will ensure safe sanitation practices are carried out, and all team members being certified in safe food handling
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities will be available to all customers and team members.
- We will clean and sanitise common areas and surfaces regularly
- Housekeeping will pay extra attention to light switches, door handles, TV remotes, radiator switches within guest bedrooms
- Removal of pens, paper, guest directory, magazines, leaflets from bedrooms. Guest directory will be available from our website, or available on request
- We will keep ourselves informed of government guidelines as and when they are announced and act accordingly.
Take a look at our current Covid-19 Risk Assessment