An “Eggs”tra Exciting Easter at The Falcondale
Easter is a movable feast each year – you never know when it’s going to end up!
Friday, 19th April
Sunday, 21st April
An Easter tea full of delightful chocolate, bunny shaped treats, hidden surprises and savoury bites.
At £18.50 per person our Easter afternoon tea is available every afternoon between 2.30pm and 5.30pm, booking is essential.Afternoon tea menus
This “eggs-tra”ordinary Sunday lunch includes an egg hunt within the hotel’s gardens and lawns. Perfect for children, the young at heart, and if you like chocolate. Egg hunt will take place after our traditional 3-course Welsh roast lunch.
At £29.50 per person your Sunday lunch will include a traditional 3-course menu with choices on each option to choose from on the day. Includes tea and coffee in the lounge followed by the Easter Egg Hunt.
EASTER EGG HUNT
Join us after lunch on Sunday the 21st April for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Available for any kids booked for Sunday lunch, or any kids booked for afternoon tea on that same day.
EASTER WEEKEND GETAWAY
Easter Bank Holiday Weekend Getaway includes: –
- 3 nights overnight accommodation in your chosen room type
- Join us for our steak and wine night on the Friday evening (sirloin steak, hand-cut chips, grilled tomato, mushrooms and a 175ml glass of wine)
- 3-course dinner for two from the a la carte dinner menu on 1 night (your choice)
- Cream tea for two on a day of your choice (scone with jam/cream and choice of tea or coffee)
- Full Welsh breakfast each morning
- £531 per couple
excludes valley view suite, rooms are subject to availability, first come first served