Easter Break in Mid Wales
Bank Holiday Getaway
EASTER = 8th April to 12th April
from just £531 per couple
Your Easter weekend break includes: –
- Steak and wine dinner on the Friday night
- Dinner for two from the set menu on one night of your choice
- Cream tea for two (scone, tea/coffee) on a day of your choice
- Full Welsh breakfast each morning
- Overnight stay in a room of your choice for 3 nights
BOOK YOUR STAY
Easter is a lovely time of year when flowers spring to life, and lambs can be found frolicking in the fields. The weather tends to improve (though you may need a brolly for those April showers). With it being a bank holiday weekend it’s a perfect opportunity to explore what Ceredigion and Wales has to offer.
Take on an Easter adventure with a walk on the Cambrian Mountains OR paddle boarding on the river Teifi OR dolphin spotting in Cardigan Bay.
Spring into history
There are three National trust properties in the area for you to visit: –
- Dolaucothi goldmines
- Newton house, Dinefwr castle & grounds
Book a tour around the National library of Wales in Aberystwyth, or how about visiting the National Wool museum in Drefach Felindre?
There is so much to do in Ceredigion this Easter bank holiday that you’ll want to book your next stay before leaving.
Easter Sunday Lunch
Sunday, 12th April
Phone us on 01570 422910