Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- are redeemable against products and services at The Falcondale hotel and restaurant only.
- are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- must be submitted upon redemption at The Falcondale.
- will expire on the date marked on the Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- should be treated as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
If the full balance of your monetary value gift voucher is not used, an amount to the nearest £5 will be re-issued. If the total amount payable is more than the gift voucher, the remainder of the balance can be paid by any accepted method of payment.
The Falcondale reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
The Falcondale reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
To redeem your gift voucher you must inform The Falcondale when making your booking or/and prior to any service being provided. The Falcondale cannot be held responsible for any monies owed by any guests if this procedure is not followed.
All gift voucher purchases are non-refundable.