NEW YEARS EVE
£65 per person
- Cauliflower panna cotta, perl las crumb, tomato jam
- Pan fried scallops, celeriac puree, black pudding, crispy leeks
- Fillet steak tartare, pickled vegetables, mustard vinaigrette
- Chicken liver parfait
- Prosecco sorbet with raspberry
- Rouleau of Welsh lamb, lamb filet, minted lamb mince, pea puree, dauphinoise potatoes
- ½ lobster, cheese and leek croquette, tomato hollandaise
- Mushroom arancini, parsnip crisps, thyme sauce
- Baked Alaska, orange salad, candied walnuts
- Dark salted chocolate cremeaux, honeycomb, berry compote
- Welsh cheese board
Phone us on 01570 422910
£25 per person deposit on booking, which will be non-refundable after the 14th December 2020
T’s AND C’s
MENUS – (v) denotes dishes suitable for vegetarians. A pre-order will be required by the 14th December. We are happy to discuss special dietary requirements, which must be pre-ordered beforehand.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – your deposit of £25 per person is fully non-refundable after the 14th December. This will cover admin and food costs.
We are committed in following government guidance and industry standards during your stay and would request that you book a table should you wish to sit in the lounge / conservatory / terrace or/and to eat in the restaurants. This will allow us to keep social distance and avoid crowding at certain times of the day.
On arrival at reception you will be shown to your table.
- There will be table service only. Guests cannot stand at the bar, or wander around the public spaces.
- Drink and food orders will be taken by a member of our team and brought to your table.
- Physical distancing measures will be applied, such as tables being spaced out
- Limit to groups of up to 4 people (not including any children aged under 11 ) unless they are from a single household. You are allowed to book a table with people outside your household, as long as you maintain physical distancing from them and the size of the group does not exceed 4 people (not including any children aged under 11). If all the people attending live together, the size of the group is not limited to 4.
- Face coverings must be worn other than when seated to eat or drink
- You will be asked to give contact details for purposes of tracing people in the event of an outbreak being linked to the venue
- There will be no live music
Last orders for drinks is 10pm, with a traditional “drinking up time” of 20 minutes allowed. No drinks will be served after 10pm. The restaurant and public spaces (lounges/conservatory/terrace) will close for food and drinks at 10:20pm. All non-resident guests will be required to leave the premises by 10.20pm. Resident guests can not be served alcohol to your room after 10pm.
Bedrooms available to stay overnight from £135 bed and breakfast (two people sharing a double room)
A free bottle of bubbly will be placed outside your bedroom door (after dinner), for you to celebrate the incoming of New Year!