New Year’s eve event of the year!
Join us for a truly magical New Year’s Eve party with a special sparkle and celebrate the arrival of 2019 with our gourmet dinner.
Commence at 7pm with canapes followed by a 5-course dinner menu.
Be delighted with Sandy Smith – a female vocalist – followed by fireworks at midnight.
£95 per person
- Amuse Bouche
- Beetroot gravadlax with pickled vegetables
- Duck terrine
- Cauliflower panna cotta, perl las crumbs, pine nuts and watercress
- Champagne sorbet
- Welsh beef double entrecote, pommes dauphinoise, roasted tomato and jus
- Creamed leeks ravioli topped with scallops and parmesan
- Trio of vegetables (roulade of aubergine and peppers / watercress risotto / Hafod bon bon) with spinach
- Baked Alaska with carpaccio of marinated oranges
- Welsh cheese board, vine fruits, fig puree and oatcakes
- White chocolate cylinder with passionfruit mousse
Rooms are available to book at our usual prices, and include bed and breakfast (the NYE price would need to be added) – the following is based on two persons sharing: –
- Best rooms £210 per room – three rooms remaining
- Phone us on 01570 422910 to make a booking.
- Full non-refundable payment for bedrooms will be required at the time of booking.
- 50% deposit required for New Year’s Eve event at the time of booking, with the remainder being payable by the 1st December.
- Please be advised that all deposits and payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We would strongly recommend insurance cover against loss of deposits or payments made.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Should you wish to extend your stay, we will be delighted to offer availability of additional nights.
- Full cooked and continental breakfast options included.
- The hotel’s House Menu and Room Service Menu will NOT be available on New Year’s Eve.