Christmas parties in Ceredigion
Get that festive feeling as you soak up the Christmassy atmosphere at The Falcondale country house hotel.
Are you organising your works Christmas party do? Or looking for a Christmassy get together with friends and family? Take a look at this year’s party menu at The Falcondale.
FESTIVE LUNCHES & DINNERS
Get into the festive spirit at The Falcondale
2 courses (with nibbles and hot drinks) – £26pp
3 courses (with nibbles and hot drinks) – £29.50pp
- Nibbles – spiced nuts, salt & pepper popcorn, cheese crisps (v)
- Chicken liver parfait, red wine jelly, charred bread
- Goat’s cheese, pear, pine nut, pickled red onion (v)
- Beetroot gravadlax, pickled vegetable, diced beetroot, lemon vinaigrette
- Traditional roast turkey, pigs in blanket, stuffing, cranberry sauce
- Pork loin, dauphinoise potato, caramelised apple
- Welsh sirloin steak, fondant potato and wild mushrooms (£5pp supplement)
- Vegetable strudel, braised leeks, perl las sauce (v)
- Red mullet, rock samphire, spinach veloute, confit tomato
- Christmas pudding, brandy sauce, cinnamon ice cream
- Strawberry frangipane with cherry ice cream (v)
- Chocolate truffle, blackberry coulis and vanilla ice cream (v)
- Tea, coffee and mince pie
Make your festive party even more special by pre-booking these little extras…
PINK FIZZ & CANAPES RECEPTION £9 pp
Arrive at The Falcondale and be enthralled with mini decadent bites alongside a glass of festive pink fizz to start your partying off with a bang!
MULLED WINE £5pp
Warm your mittens with a glass of mulled wine on arrival – full of spices and festive cheer.
FESTIVE DISCO £250
Are you looking to liven up your event? Let us organise a festive disco guaranteed to get people up on the dancefloor – (anyone organising their own disco would need to ask permission with the hotel first).
WELSH CHEESE BOARD £9 pp
A choice of three Welsh cheeses alongside oatcakes, apples, celery and chutney to follow your festive lunch or dinner.
SANTA STOCKINGS £10 pp
Fed up of organising a Secret Santa or trying to find presents for your team? Allow us to take away the stress, as we will provide you with Santa stockings filled with gender neutral festive treats.
COACH PICK-UP and DROP-OFF
Do you need to organise a coach for your party? Let us know what pick-up and drop off you would require and the number of people and we will organise this for you. POA
Add an element of fun to your event with a popular festive themed photobooth. Guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
- All bookings require written confirmation, either by post or email to confirm along with a £5 per person deposit.
- No booking will be confirmed until all the required information and deposits are received.
- All deposits and payments made are fully non-refundable.
- Full payment will be required prior to the groups departure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MENUS – All parties must choose from the same menu. (v) denotes dishes suitable for vegetarians. The chef is happy to discuss special dietary requirements. All main courses are served with a selection of seasonal vegetables and potatoes. A pre-order for all groups must be submitted 14 days prior to arrival.
- TIMINGS – In order to ensure the quality of food and service to yourself and fellow diners, it is essential that your party is punctual to the time confirmed with the hotel.
- CONDUCT – The organiser is held responsible for the good standard of conduct of attending guests and agree to pay all costs to rectify any damage in the unlikely event this should occur.
- RESTAURANTS – parties are held in either Peterwellls or Valley Restaurant. Specific rooms are unable to be guaranteed and you may be sharing a room with another party/group.
- ENTERTAINMENT – For groups wishing to have entertainment we suggest that you book on the masquerade ball as no entertainment will be allowed on other days, unless confirmed in writing by the hotel.