CHRISTMAS DAY LUNCH
Join us for Christmas Day and enjoy some delicious food and service with some fine dining over the festive break.
7-course menu £99 per adult £66 per child
- Cauliflower and perl las soup
- Smoked salmon, apple and celery salad, balsamic reduction
- Ham hock terrine, mini cheese scone, red onion marmalade
- Goat’s cheese bon bon with Mediterranean vegetables salad (v)
- Prosecco sorbet with raspberry
- Turkey crown, pigs in blanket, stuffing, gravy
- Slow roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, gravy
- Pan fried seabass, spinach veloute, turned potatoes
- Nut roast, red cabbage, vegetable gravy (v)
All main courses accompanied with Roast potatoes, Mashed potatoes, Cauliflower cheese, honey roasted parsnips and carrots, Brussel sprouts and chestnuts
- Traditional Christmas pudding, Winter spice ice cream, brandy sauce
- White chocolate cheesecake, brownie crumb, blackcurrant sorbet
- Lemon posset, tuille and poppyseed meringue
- Welsh cheese board
- Tea, coffee and mince pie
Phone us on 01570 422910
£25 per person deposit on booking, which will be non-refundable after the 14th December 2020
T’s AND C’s
MENUS – (v) denotes dishes suitable for vegetarians. A pre-order will be required by the 14th December. We are happy to discuss special dietary requirements, which must be pre-ordered beforehand.
TIMINGS – non-resident table bookings will be taken at 12:00 noon, where guests will be sat immediately at your table. Drinks and wines will be served at your table. You will be required to cavate your table no later than 2pm. Should space allow guests can move in to the lunge / conservatory area for tea/coffee/mince pies. It is important that your whole table is punctual as you risk losing your table or asked to vacate before finishing your meal.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – your deposit of £25 per person is fully non-refundable after the 14th December. This will cover admin and food costs.