Celebrate Christmas in Style
Experience a taste of luxury within Victorian surroundings within this Welsh Christmas venue
FULLY BOOKED FOR 2018 – let us know if you’d like a provisional booking for 2019.
A 7-course Christmas day lunch menu awaits you at The Falcondale this year.
- Canapes in the lounge
- Minted pea soup with a mint creme fraiche
- Scallops with black pudding crumb and beetroot puree
- Pork rillette with balsamic reduction and croute
- Leek and cheese croquette with watercress and redcurrant jelly
- Cranberry and orange sorbet
- Roast turkey crown, pigs in blanket, stuffing, roasted parsnip, cranberry sauce, gravy
- Slow roast Welsh sirloin, perl las crumb, toad in the hole, roasted parsnip and gravy
- Bouillabaisse with watercress and potato pearls
- Braised leek and wild mushroom ravioli with Parmesan
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and cinnamon ice cream
- Falcondale black forest gateau
- Trio of chocolate
- Welsh cheese board with vine fruit, fig puree and oatcakes
- Tea, coffee and mince pies
7 course Christmas Day Lunch menu
£95 per adult
£60 per child
- Phone us on 01570 422910 to make a booking.
- 50% deposit required for Christmas day lunch bookings at the time of booking, with the remainder being payable by the 1st December.
- Please be advised that all deposits and payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We would strongly recommend insurance cover against loss of deposits or payments made.
- The chef is happy to discuss special dietary requirements, please inform us on booking.
- In order to ensure the quality of food and service to yourself and fellow diners, it is essential that you are punctual to the time confirmed with the hotel.