The Falcondale is a Dog Friendly Hotel
So you can bring your pet with you….
Pamper your pooch at The Falcondale as listed in the Daily Mail’s “6 of the best dog friendly hotels” 2016
Do you feel guilty leaving your best friend behind whilst on hols? At The Falcondale your furry friend is welcome too as we are a fully dog friendly hotel located in West Wales!
There is a charge of £10 per night for your dog staying with you
National Pet Month
Dogs stay free
Each year we take part in National Pet month by offering free stays for your dog. In 2020 the dates are 1st April to 10th May. Your dog can join you free of charge whilst with us during this time – they will still benefit from all the usual amenities!
The aims of National pet month is to promote responsible pet ownership, create educational campaigns and raise funds for needs pets.
Take a look at our blog post introducing Freya for ideas of things to do in the area with your dog.
Highlights of your dog friendly hotel stay in West Wales
- 14 acres of land to play or amble around in right on the doorstep
- 3 to 5 mile circular walks available from the hotel
- The whole of the coastal footpath, wooded and forestry walks, hilltop walks and dog friendly beaches are within easy reach
Here’s a few more reasons why you should choose to stay at The Falcondale
If you happen to forget something we can help with providing the following items: –
- Dog blankets, towels and throws
- Washing facilities
- Food/water bowls
- Poo bags
- Emergency dog food supplies
- Torch available for early morning or late night walks
- We can store fresh meat or titbits in our freezer or refrigerator as long as it is suitably packaged
- Well behaved dogs are able to have dinner or/and breakfast with you in the conservatory—prior arrangement necessary
- Dogs are allowed to be left unattended in your room, however if your dog accidentally damages any fixtures or fixings a charge will be made for the cost of repair or replacement.
- We have a flexible approach to number and size of dogs in each room, please let us know on booking
We allow dogs in the public lounge, conservatory and terrace provided other residents and guests are respected.
- There is a waste bin close by for scoop bags
- Outside tap
- Bucket and sponge available for dog washing
- Vet information available on request
- Local dog grooming service available on request
Snoopy is the hotel dog who is friendly and charismatic. The local residents also like to walk their dogs on the hotel drive.