Wake up to birdsong at The Falcondale this summer
Includes a free upgrade to the tasting menu
Stay a minimum of 2 nights at The Falcondale this summer (June, July or August) from £185 per room per night: –
- A room of your choice from one of 18 individually designed rooms
- A gourmet 3-course dinner from the hotel’s dinner menu each evening
- Free upgrade to the 7-course tasting menu on one night of your choice
- Full Welsh breakfast each morning to prepare you for your adventure ahead
- Entry for two adults to the local National trust property in Llanerchaeron
The Falcondale is proud to have maintained 2 AA rosette standard for 10 consecutive years, and would love the opportunity of welcoming you to its restaurant. Take advantage with this short break, giving you the chance of sampling the best seasonal produce that the Welsh larder has to offer.
TOP TIP: the rhododendrons and azaleas will be in full bloom towards the beginning of June. Well worth seeing.
We would recommend that you read our useful information and terms and conditions before making a booking.