Welsh Cheeses matched with French Wines
Friday, 21st September
At £20 per person your evening will include a choice of three Welsh cheese from the cheese trolley and 3 glasses of French wines.
We have a few pairings that we would suggest: –
- Perl Wen (brie) – Pinot Noir Reserve, St. Martin, Pays D’Oc France (Bin 248)
- Perl Las (blue) – Sloe Gin (Plymouth)
- Golden Cenarth – Gewürztraminer Réserve, Cave de Turckheim, Alsace, France (Bin 41)
- Pant Ysgawn (goat) – Muscadet de Servre et Maine Sur Lie 2015 (Bin 20)
- Hafod (cheddar) – Chardonnay de La Chevalière, Mas La Chevaliere, Languedoc, France (Bin 61)
- Ffetys (feta) – Beaujolais-Villages, Dominique Morel, Domaine de Gry-Sablon, Beaujolais, France (Bin 210)
Your cheese will be accompanied with oatcakes, crackers, celery and fruit. The wine will be served at 100ml each (25ml for the sloe gin).
Call us on 01570 422910 to book your table for the above event